Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It has been awhile......



Well it has been 3 months since the last time that I updated my blog. I have missed posting about my little Emilies 1st birthday, our 15 ft Christmas tree that we cut down our selves, Christmas all together and oh yea Thanks giving. So with Emily asleep I figured I would try this again. Blogging to me is kinda like being on a diet and exercising. You start out strong and with the greatest of intentions and then one day you just give up and stop. It was of course gradual but really one day I contemplated just deleting the whole thing. You know out of site out of mind. Kinda like going to the gym. If you cant see your running shoes do you really feel bad for not using them.... of course not. It kinda makes me excited when they still look brand new and I have had then for over a year. So needless to say we are starting again!!  

To start the new post off right I will have to start with the good news that we are pregnant again!!! I'm just a little over 13 weeks now. We have heard the heart beat twice the (Dr. thinks its a girl so cross your fingers!!), and had one ultra sound. Everything is going smooth so far! I'm due August 16th. There are pros and cons to being pregnant in the summer, first of all its 100 times hotter than it really is, the air conditioner never is up high enough, you cant wear cute summer clothes your to fat! Some of the pros are I really don't have to worry about trying to be or look skinny at the pool....no more sucking in I can let it all hang out confidently :) I can eat all the summer treats I want and not feel like I need to go to the gym...I'm sure I will regret it after:( 
We are very excited for our new baby and we wanted to share the good news with you. Maybe this will help me stay up on posting!!! I just have to keep telling my self to get out my running shoes and keep running......

10 comments:

eMiLY said...

Hooray! I am so glad to see a post. I love you guys so much and I can't wait for the new baby! Karlie you always look great, too. This summer you'll just fit in with all us fat, out of shape people! Only difference is you have an excuse.

Karen said...

Congrats! I'm way excited for you!!

Kelli Proctor said...

yea! I am so excited for you guys! That is so crazy, we had almost the same due date, mine was the 17th! CRAZY! Its better this way, cuz then your baby will get all the attention instead of having to share with another baby on the block! You guys are so awesome and thanks so much for your support last week! We are so lucky to know you guys! Good luck with everything!

Erin said...

Best news EVER! I'm still mad that Kyle forgot to tell me! :) I'm so glad our little ones will be so close in age!

Meg said...

Congratulations Karlie. I am so excited for you...a little jealous :0) but excited. I hope you are feeling good. I loved our talk we had last time we got together. It meant a lot to me.

Darla Pierre said...

oh you're expecting! Congrates! here's our blog darlapierre.blogspot.com
there is the cutest video of Bry laughing! thanks! loves!

Chauncey Montes said...

Karli!!! - another baby!!! im so excited for you, you're such a good mom! Whats been up? You gotta fill me in asap. hope all is well, keep in touch k.
-chauncey

georgeandmarie said...

I cant believe I am just finding out now... reading you blog. We must not be friends. jk! Congrats that is so exciting!! If you need anything, like me to watch Emily please let me know, Kaiya is longing for a girl buddy!

jodi said...

Keep up the blogging- I love it!!!

Jenny Alama said...

i am so excited for you guys! congrats again and i can't wait for our lunch date!