Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally...






Its about time! After much debate, laziness, and spending endless hours looking at my friends and peoples blogs I don't even know I decided that it was time for me to enter the blogging world. So here we go. Scott and I have now been married for just over a year and a half. We have the cutest baby girl ever! Her name is Emily and she is now 9 1/2 months old. She talks all day, gets into everything and loves to smile and laugh. Scott works for Alianza as an account manager for a hosted VOIP (voice over IP) company. Nobody really understands what it is he does, but him. I work 2 days a week at a Dentist office and then stay home the rest of the time with Emily. We just bought our first house out at the Ranchep. For those that dont know where that is, it's just a little further west than Saratoga Springs. We love it out here!!! Well thats our family hopefull I can keep this up!!

11 comments:

jodi said...

So excited that you finally have your blog up and going- it's about time!

Erin said...

Yeah! You're fist post! It looks great

Becky said...

Fun, Kar! What a cute family.

georgeandmarie said...

Cute pictures I love them!! I haven't seen you in a while! We need to hang out soon!

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! I am so glad things are going so well!! :)

Burtons said...

Hi Karlie,

I just found your blog (it is addicting to blog). Anyways your little girl is so dang cute. I am glad to hear all is well. My blog is private for right now. I am horrible at updating it BUT send me your e-mail address and I will add you to my blog

Lindsay (Brooks) Burton
lindsayandcraigburton@gmail.com

Burtons said...

Karlie,

Sorry my e-mail is lindsayandcraig@gmail.com.

Ooopppss...I don't even know my own e-mail...sorry.

Nicole said...

our blog is http://pendletonfam.blogspot.com and my email is npendleton27@yahoo.com. Welcome to the blogging world! it's so fun to see your little girl!

RyanandHailee said...

Hey Karlie-
Your little girlie is Darling, being a mommy is the great thing ever! I am so glad thigs are going well for you. Your live by my brother TJ I think! Fun... He loves it out there too! Glad you joined the bloggin world know we can stay in better touch :)

Kelli Proctor said...

You guys are the cutest! Love your family! We are so glad you guys moved into the neighborhood! Thanks for all you have done for us!

~Krista's Journey~ said...

Karlie! Wow...I can't believe I found you on here! It's Krista Provstgaard...from HHS! You look AWESOME & have an adorable family! How are you doing? Hope all is well with you! Take care and keep in touch! ;-)