

Well the other day I was doing the dishes while Emily was crawling around. She soon made her way to the dishwasher and just sat on the floor by me. I kept washing and loading and looked down and now she was holding on to the dishwasher and then I looked down and and she was on the the dishwasher. I didn't even notice that she had climbed up there until I was done. Silly little baby. Now every time I wash the dished Emily comes a crawling. She loves it when the water drips on her. She really puts the fun back into washing the dishes!!!!






7 comments:
She is ADORABLE! It is so good to hear from you...we should definitley stay in touch! =) How is the Family doing? I heard Kris married Jacee? That is awesome! Can you believe it has been SIX YEARS since we graduated? Time flies! Looks like life is going great for you & you look amazing! Tell your Family I say hello! Take care & stay in touch! XOXO
What is it with kids and their fascination with the dishwasher?! Blake loves it too! If only I could teach him how to load it... :)
very cute! I love her! I love the fall template too! You guys are the coolest
oh yeah, hey I didnt know if you knew we had a blog but its rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com, if youre interested! Have a great day!
Kar she is so cute! I hope you are great and i miss you!
that is the cutest thing when they want to help! She is such a doll! I love the new back ground...
i love your back ground!! i almost picked that same one for october!! i love all the free ones you can get! emily is such a doll! i love her little cheeks! it is so fun when you watch your first one discover new things. i'll never forget one day i was doing the dishes and britten was about one, i had my back to the dishwasher and turned around to see him holding a butcher knife from the silverware part and stabbing it into the dishwasher. i thought i was going to have a heart attack! from then on i put the silverware/knifes in up on the counter!
Post a Comment