I know this is a little late but as of October 1st Kris my twin brother and bestest friend are 25!! Its crazy. It has been a great ride! kris is the best brother ever. He has been my best friend through everything and will always be. I love you Kris!!
The Birthday celebration started off with Lunch with my mom and a visit to My Grandparents house.

We had dinner with my family at my house and then the best part PRESENTS!!
It was a great day I loved sharing it with you Kris!!






4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! You look so good Kar!! I can't believe how old we are! :)
glad you had such a fun birthday! You deserve it!
I'm glad you had a good day! I'm sorry we couldn't make it to all the celebrating! You guys are the best! We love you!
Love you guys! Looks like a fantastic day. J chopped her hair?!
Post a Comment