So the phone number you left on my comments, I called and it was some guy. Check it and see if you typed it right! I needed to let you know visiting teaching tomorrow tuesday the 21st with alison at 7:30 pm she works till 7 every day so we have to do an evening, sorry! and then I haven't heard back from lorie, do you want to share a message or do you want me to?
KarKi! You are so freakin funny... I can totally hear your voice saying "hi!!! this is karlie!) luvs it! Its good to hear from you, you have a cute lil family now!!!! All is wonderful here in fab las vegas. You must update me on everything. ttys!
Karlie, it was good to see you too on Friday night. I put your blog link on ours so we can know what is happening in the Wilson's household since we can never hang out because Scott keeps going on Scouting Campouts.
6 comments:
Rog would actually prefer it that way in our house! Haha! Good thing I keep up on the laundry, whether I know how to do it or not!
Phew! I don't think anyone would mind Emily in the nude, but you and Scott...
Just kidding! Glad you solved your laundry woes!
So the phone number you left on my comments, I called and it was some guy. Check it and see if you typed it right! I needed to let you know visiting teaching tomorrow tuesday the 21st with alison at 7:30 pm she works till 7 every day so we have to do an evening, sorry! and then I haven't heard back from lorie, do you want to share a message or do you want me to?
KarKi! You are so freakin funny... I can totally hear your voice saying "hi!!! this is karlie!) luvs it! Its good to hear from you, you have a cute lil family now!!!! All is wonderful here in fab las vegas. You must update me on everything. ttys!
Karlie, it was good to see you too on Friday night. I put your blog link on ours so we can know what is happening in the Wilson's household since we can never hang out because Scott keeps going on Scouting Campouts.
I didn't leave a laundry tip, but I do love Scott.
Post a Comment