So I was reading through my sister in laws blog and she listed a few things she was thankful for that day. They were very simple things but meant so much to her I realized that I don't take as much time to sit and think about all the things I'm thankful for so thanks Em for the inspiration!!
I'm thankful for:
Emily when she cry's because it makes me even more grateful when she laughs!
My husband who loves me despite all my faults and there are a lot!
My job
Having 2 cars!!
My house
My primary class. They teach me so much about the gospel.
My family in laws and out laws.
Baby sitters...My mother in law, Em, Jodi, Liala, Katie, and every one else!!
Strawberry yogurt
Diet Coke...Its heaven in a glass!!
Good friends
My twin brother Kris
Missionaries
The Carpool Lane
Walmart and Target
Low Gas prices
The Beach
Good health
Grandparents
Sunny mornings
Church music and the Ensign
The Prophet
Emlies bed time.
My bed time.
Scott always making me laugh!
My mom
HGTV and Food Network
Every ones examples to me
My Education
Myboss
My great Marriage
I could go on and on and on. I'm truly blessed!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Your blog is so cute today! I love reading all the things you wrote down. thanks for sharing them! I love Target and Walmart too!
Post a Comment