Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ok So I know that were now into the second week of November and I still yet to post pictures from October. I was worried that this would happen...I would get busy and this blogging thing would go to the bottom of my list of things to do and it has. Tonight I have finally found a quiet time to update everything. Emily is in bed and Scott is playing basketball and I'm all alone watching my favorite Channel (FOOD NETWORK and drinking a diet coke:) it is a great night!! Any ways. These pictures are all the fun things and fun people that we hung out with during the month of October. I loved every min. of this month Halloween is my favorite Holliday. I didn't however decorate like I wanted because my dear sweet husband doesn't understand why this would be anyones favorite holliday so my halloween side didn't come out to much but little does he know what I have planned for next year!!


On Halloween we had a ward trunk or treat! As you can see Emily wanted the whole bowl. Thanks Michelle for sharing!!

Our sweet little Emily was a littl Fary princess. She loved her little dress well mostly eating the beads off it so it didn't stay on long but she looked so cute!!



On Halloween we went to Gardner Village and went trick or treating and looked at all the witches. We went with our cousin Blake and aunt Erin, Grandma Marn, Grandma and Granandpa Senior and our friend Melanie and her granddaughter Kate. Emily had her first sucker with out any ones help. She loved it but I wish we would have thought twice before I gave it to her it was such a mess!!

One night we (I) carved pimpkins with Emily. It was fun but once again a mess! Emily loved all the pumpkin guts. She also loved eating it untik she tasted it. This kept happening over and over again. You would think that she would figure it out that she didn't like it the first time. Silly baby!! Oh and Scott didn't participate his pumpkin is still on out pourch not carved.


The day after Halloween Emily didn't know what to do. All the sudden the candy was put away and she was determined to find it. I was doing dishes and turned around and she had snuck into the pantry and had found the candy. She was trying to be all quiet and not let me know what she was doing but when she figured out she couldn't get the lid off she started yelling and hitting the jar hoping it would some how come out. Poor little baby....NOT!

No comments: