Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You would think we never feed her?



I know I always post about Emily but she consumes most no all of my day. Emily has been going through this stage of biting lately. I know its normal but enough is enough! She has bit me, Scott, the ear off her bear, the other day we were at Walmart and she bit a whole through a bag of bread so we had to buy it and today I thought that she was just looking out the window until I turned around and she had bit the window seal and had drywall in her mouth. What am I to do? She is a little stinker!!!

5 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

at first I totally counldnt tell what that was a picture of! Haha! Is that the drywall she bit?! So funny! And I thought little boys were destructive! No seriously she is such a cutie, we love her! b Oh yeah and congrats on the car, you know I LOVE it!

georgeandmarie said...

So funny!! When makaiya was cutting her teeth she chewed her crib, just like your window!! I thought I hadnt been on your blog in a while and then realized you just posted a bunch! So happy!!

Erin said...

Those pictures made me laugh! I wonder what she'll rip into next?! She is so cute even if she bites every now and then! :)

jodi said...

Yeah, I love all of the posts! Your new vehicle is gorgeous and Emily couldn't be cuter!

Becky said...

Holy cow! That's pretty hilarious.